Private Cloud Backup
Integrated Technology for Smart Businesses
Secure backup, without the cost and complexity.
Aspurian’s Private Cloud Backup is designed to provide a streamlined, cloud-first data protection service for physical and virtual servers, workstations, business documents, and Microsoft 365®* data in one web-based dashboard.
Backup can help reduce the cost and complexity of data protection—without sacrificing speed or reliability. Storage in our private cloud is included.
Built for Security
- Backup security is integrated into the heart of our solution maximising business continuity.
- TrueDelta deduplication, compression, and WAN optimization help make daily backups fast by sending only changed bytes.
- Cloud storage (including archiving) is included at no extra charge in data centers located worldwide.
- AES 256-bit encryption protects backup files in transit and at rest.
Flexible Recovery Options
- Get multiple recovery options from a single product, with no extra charges for different recovery methods.
- Leverage fast file- and folder-level recovery and full system recovery with bare-metal restore or virtual disaster recovery.
- Create a standby server via our continuous recovery option.
- Recover at LAN speed via the LocalSpeedVault option if needed.
- Test and verify backup recoverability on an automated schedule with recovery testing.
TrueDelta technology sends a fraction of the data over the WAN during daily backups.
Define profiles for device types for auto-deployment to help save time and increase consistency.
No Hardware Hassles
- Aspurian Cloud Backup is a SaaS application—no need to install on or maintain a local application server.
- No physical appliance required, which helps save you time and money.
- No need to buy, provision, or manage local data storage for your backups. Storage in our private cloud is included.
- Keep an optional local copy of your data using an existing network share or other hardware with LocalSpeedVault.
Efficiency and Ease of Use
- Simplify backup management and spend less time on routine tasks.
- Manage server, workstation, document, and Microsoft 365* backups for multiple locations or customers from a single dashboard.
- Automate backup deployment with device proﬁles to help provide consistent conﬁgurations.
- Manage by exception with customizable views and reporting.
Features at a Glance
- AES 256-bit encryption is used to help secure ﬁles that remain encrypted in transit and at rest.
- Create your own private key or have one generated for you during deployment when using the standalone version. Integrated N-central Backup and RMM Managed Online Backup offer passphrase encryption.
- ISO-certiﬁed data centers are located worldwide, with additional certiﬁcations by location.
- Role-level access provided in the standalone edition of Aspurian Cloud Backup lets you grant limited access to backups as needed.
- Byte-level change tracking between backups helps ensure only changed data gets sent over the WAN.
- Proprietary deduplication and compression technology means daily backups are a fraction of the selected size.
- WAN optimization helps minimize bandwidth usage; bandwidth throttling is available during business hours for slow network connections.
- Restore only what has changed for efficient recovery.