Integrated Technology for Smart Businesses
What is Microsoft 365 Business?
An integrated solution bringing together best-in-class productivity tools, security and device management.
A holistic set of business productivity and collaboration tools:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access
- Exchange, OneDrive, Skype, Teams, SharePoint
- Business apps from Office (Bookings, Outlook Customer Manager, MileIQ1, Listings1, Connections1, Invoicing1)
Enterprise-grade device management and security capabilities
- App protection for Office mobile apps
- Device management for Windows 10 PCs
- Consistent security configuration across devices
- Protection of company data across devices
- Windows Defender, always-on and up-to-date
Simplified device deployment and user setup
- Single admin console to setup and manage users and devices
- Auto-installation of Office apps on Windows 10 PCs
- Always up-to-date Office + Windows 10
- Streamlined deployment of PCs with Windows AutoPilot
Empower your team, safeguard your business, and simplify IT management with a single solution, purpose-built for your business.
Achieve more together, Anywhere it matters, Always-on security & Simplified for business
Anywhere it matters
- Stay engaged with your teams, from your favorite device
- Work together with coworkers, from anywhere
- Take your work with you, with secure cloud storage
- No Wi-Fi, no problem. Edit offline and sync later
Email, schedule, meet, and chat
Stay connected and in sync with co-workers and customers wherever you are via email, phone, online meetings, and IM.
Get professional looking email powered by Microsoft Exchange to facilitate collaboration to keep you in sync with your customers and coworkers, 24/7.
Add audio/video conferencing to a new or existing meeting with just one click using Outlook with Skype for Business integration.
Use Office 365 Groups to give your teammates access to a shared inbox, calendar, file repository, and notebook.
Create and collaborate
Create, share, and co-author Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations with coworkers.
Get access to the latest version of your documents from your favorite devices, anywhere you have an internet connection. OneDrive for Business enables online and offline access and automatic syncing of files to reflect the most recent edits.
SharePoint is an easy drag and drop intranet for documents and files.
Stay a step ahead
Let personal digital assistant Cortana make life easier by helping you handle crucial tasks and get things done.
Feel confident you are helping your teams be as efficient and effective as possible with Delve, the Office 365 app that enables your co-workers to find the latest files that were shared with them within your organization.
Turn thoughts into action
Interact with devices in new ways – choose from voice, digital pen, touch, gesture, Windows Ink, or Microsoft Edge to turn thoughts into actions in the way that feels and works best for you.
Start fast, stay focused and finish first with new tools to keep you productive such as Start Menu, Live Tiles, Virtual Desktop, Snap Assist, Tablet Mode.
Stay productive on the go
Use the best-in-class productivity tools so you can work across all of your favorite devices (including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android).
Use OneDrive for Business to create, access, and edit your documents whenever you need them.